by Diego Nascimento
In the coming days I will turn 30. I have dedicated half that time to my professional training through education and hard work. I do not regret it one bit. On the contrary, I have a lot to be thankful for. I created a kind of imaginary time machine and did a quick retrospective of the last decade. I want to share with you some conclusions. They are:
1. Every tree starts with a seed. Professional life is like that too.
2. Looking back can be beneficial, provided it is for reflection.
3. Planning is still obligatory to realize your dreams.
4. Arrogance and pride are harmful in the corporate world.
5. Reading does good! Perfect your written and spoken communication.
6. Never contribute to the process of the extinction of respect;
7. Punctuality can save a life.
8. Routine can hinder you; be innovative.
9. Be stylish inside and out.
10. Set deadlines. There is the right time for everything.
Many people ask me what’s coming next. I prefer to leave anxiety to the side and always follow my goals. A few years ago I woke up one morning thinking how could I aid society through my experiences. From this came the Professional Conduct project, and that’s why you’re reading this text now. A simple e-mail resulted in www.diegonascimento.com.br, accessed by readers in America, Europe, Africa, Asia and Oceania and replicated in various portals of the corporate universe.
It is in this spirit that I thank you for the chance to catch your attention, even in such a simple and quick form. I sincerely hope to live out these tips that I advocate in my articles.
Into the future!